DuVoice provides a comprehensive voice mail, automated attendant, wakeup call, PMS interface and call accounting platform for small, midsized and large properties.
InnDesk Web based Guest Room Management Option
In addition to automatic checkin check-out from the PMS, staff can also manage guest rooms with an easy to use point< and click web based interface from any staff PC on the network.
InnDesk provides easy management of :
- Pending Wakeups
- Failed Wakeups
- Checked-in status
- Clean / Dirty status
- Guest Name
- Phone Control
- Message Light
Property Management System Interface
Many motels and hotels use Property Management Systems (PMS) to manage reservations, check-in / check-out, billing, and more. DuVoice integrates with most popular PMS products available today.
The DuVoice system acts as ‘middleware’ between PMS and the telephone system, automatically restricting room phone long distance access upon checkout.
PMS Function Summary (dependent on PMS)
- Enable room mailbox
- Deliver welcome message (optional)
- Move messages to the new room
- Move scheduled wakeup calls
- Receive ‘call front desk’ messages
- Disable mailbox
- Archive messages
- Extinguish message waiting light
- Remove wakeup calls for that room
- Archive wake up call data
- Remove any personal greetings
- Remove any personal password
- Reset extended stay class of service
PBX-PMS Functions (Phone Control)
- Turn on/off long distance dialing
- Pass room clean/dirty status
- Pass guest name
- Single interface for both PBX & Voicemail
With a few keystrokes, guests can schedule their own wakeup calls on their room phones. User friendly prompts walk them through the process and play a confirmation of the time and date. Guests can even set multiple wake-up calls for the same room. Hotel staff can also schedule wakeup calls for the guests, either by touch-tone commands on the telephone set, or through InnDesk with a point and click interface on any PC on the network.
You may download DuVoice datasheet to find out more.