St Gabriel’s Primary School

Information Distribution System for Education – St Gabriel’s Primary School

Apr 2016

St Gabriel’s Primary is a government-aided Catholic school run by the Brothers of St Gabriel. St Gabriel’s School opened its doors on 3 June 1953 to its first intake of pupils who attended classes ranging from Primary One to Standard Two. The school is located at the junction of Hillside Drive and Upper Serangoon Road.